The Historic Globe Theatre presents The Last Picture Show (1971) on the big screen in High Definition!
Come enjoy this Cinema Classic starring Timothy Bottoms, Jeff Bridges, and Cybill Shepherd in a 1935 art deco single-screen theatre with friends and family.
Popcorn, pickles, candy, sodas, and more available in the lobby.
(Beer and Wine Available for Adults 21 and over.)
Miss Mosey: "Nobody wants to come to shows no more. Kids got baseball in the summer, television all the time. If Sam had lived, I believe we could've kept it goin'. But I just didn't have the know-how."
Duane: "Won't be much to do in town with the picture show closed."
In 1951, a group of high schoolers come of age in a bleak, isolated, atrophied West Texas town that is slowly dying, both culturally and economically.
Starring: Timothy Bottoms, Jeff Bridges, Cybill Shepherd, Cloris Leachman, Ben Johnson
Director(s): Peter Bogdanovich
Writer(s): Larry McMurtry (screenplay), Peter Bogdanovich (screenplay)
There are NO ASSIGNED SEATS. It is recommended to arrive early to find your preferred seating location.
Terms and Conditions (MOVIES) - All sales are FINAL and may NOT BE REFUNDED, or EXCHANGED for another show.
- A $1.00 per ticket service charge is included for online purchases.
- Online ticket purchases are WILL-CALL. The NAME used to order will be on a list at the ticket booth. If you buy tickets for someone else, indicate their NAME in the COMMENTS section.
- Providing email payment confirmation at the door is recommended.
- Tickets are also available (cash only) at the ticket booth same day prior to the show. We do NOT sell tickets over the phone.
- There are NO ASSIGNED SEATS. It is recommended to arrive early to find your preferred seating location.
Age Policy (MOVIES)
: 18 and up; Children 3 to 17 admitted with a parent or guardian. Families with loud children will be asked to leave.
: 18 and up; Children 6 to 17 admitted with a parent or guardian.
: 18 and up; No one 17 and under admitted.
(MPAA film rating system)